Becoming a Member

The joining fee is £10 per resident household. Only one member can vote at the AGM on behalf of the household membership.

Payment is for the Calendar year effective January of each year. Only paid-up members can vote at the Annual General Meeting.

All owners of residences within the Estate are encouraged to participate in the Society to strengthen its voice and to take advantage of the multiple talents which are found among the residents themselves.

Send an email to to join or fill in the form below and return.




I wish to join the Kemp Town Society for 2017.

I am an existing / new member (please delete as appropriate).

Name _____________________________


Address ____________________________
E-mail _____________________________
The Society will only use your e-mail address to keep you informed of our news and events. We will not pass it on to any other organisation.

I ENCLOSE MY CHEQUE FOR £___________ [Minimum donation £10]
Payable to KEMP TOWN SOCIETY & sent to;
Kemp Town Society, Flat 1, 9 SUSSEX SQUARE, BRIGHTON BN2 1FJ

(please detach below and send to your bank)



TO: The Manager




Name ( Print please)__________________________

Signed ____________________________

Please pay KEMP TOWN SOCIETY account number 2090 7868 sort code 30-94-63
the sum of £_________________ [£10.00 minimum] annually on


From: Account number ___________________ Sort code ___________________
Charity Gift Aid Declaration – multiple donation

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.
Gift Aid is reclaimed by KTS from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

I want to Gift Aid my donation of £______________ and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to KEMP TOWN SOCIETY (Charity Number 1146155)

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My Details

Title __________ First name or initial(s) ________________________________

Surname __________________________________________________________

Full Home address



Postcode __________________________ Date ___________________________

Please notify KTS if you:
want to cancel this declaration
change your name or home address
no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code