Please add your details below to join the Kemp Town Society. Please note this also subscribes you to the email newsletters about our news and events, however we will not pass your email address on to any other organisation. For more information please see our full privacy policy.

  • The joining fee is £10 per resident household. Only one member can vote at the AGM on behalf of the household membership.
  • Payment is for the Calendar year effective January of each year. Only paid-up members can vote at the Annual General Meeting.
  • All owners of residences within the Estate are encouraged to participate in the Society to strengthen its voice and to take advantage of the multiple talents which are found among the residents themselves.
* indicates required

Membership payment *
Please confirm how you will make payment to the Kemp Town Society. Cheques should be sent to The Treasurer, Flat 1, 9 Sussex Square, Brighton, BN2 1FJ. For Standing orders and internet banking payments, our details are: Account number: 20907868, Sort code: 30-94-63. This will need to be set up by yourself independently.

Charity Gift Aid Declaration – multiple donation *

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by KTS from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. In order to Gift Aid your donation you must confirm by selecting ‘yes’ below.

  • I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to KEMP TOWN SOCIETY (Charity Number 1146155)
  • I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify KTS if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.